- Sol Plaatje University
The Sol Plaatje University is responsible for undertaking all major capital projects on behalf of the University. In order to ensure a fair procurement process, we have engaged the SABEeX Delivery Management System to manage the procurement processes for all our procurement activities.
All transactions relating to a procurement are undertaken directly through this system to maintain a clear audit trail:
- registration of interest in a procurement
- downloading of procurement documentation
- distribution of addenda and notices
- submission of tender queries.
Once you have created an account and Logged in successfully, click on the Procurements Menu, Advertised Procurements and select the procurement you wish to view and download.
Please create an account to verify your email address and login. This will provide you access to the procurement documentation and functions within this platform.
- Click on the Login/Register link at the top right of the page, and then on the right hand side Create Account.
- Complete the details requested, and the system will send you an email containing a link to activate your account (please check your junkmail for the activation email from email@example.com).
- From that link, you will be able to activate your account.
- When you first login, you will be asked to select your organisation. Please check whether your organisation has been registered already from the dropdown box. If your organisation is not there, please take a moment to create a new organisation and provide your details.
- If you are the first person to register the organisation, you will be the organisation administrator, and will be able to authorise other users from your organisation's Admin section under Users / User Admin Approval.
- When you are logged in, additional options become available to you such as to download documentation, submit tender queries and manage users in your organisation.
Should you need guidance in creating your account, please use the chat widget at the bottom right of the screen.