MINTEK undertakes the procurement of goods, services, professional services and construction works through an open and transparent bidding process.
In order to ensure a fair bidding process, MINTEK has engaged the SABEeX Delivery Management System to manage the following activities in order to maintain a clear audit trail:
- Registration of interest in a particular tender advertised;
- Downloading of tender documentation;
- Distribution of addenda and notices;
- Submission of tender-related queries;
- Receipt of online submissions; and
- Communication and publication of tender results.
To access the tender documentation for any tender, the prospective bidder is first required to create a free account on the SABEeX system. Thereafter they can access any tender advertised and download the tender documentation.
To locate a specific tender, the user is required to log into the system successfully, click on the Procurements Menu, click on Advertised Procurements and select the tender you wish to view, download or submit an offer for.
Please create an account to verify your email address and login. This will provide you access to the procurement documentation and functions within this platform.
- Click on the Login/Register link at the top right of the page, and then on the right hand side Create Account.
- Complete the details requested, and the system will send you an email containing a link to activate your account (please check your junkmail for the activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- From that link, you will be able to activate your account.
- When you first login, you will be asked to select your organisation. Please check whether your organisation has been registered already from the dropdown box. If your organisation is not there, please take a moment to create a new organisation and provide your details.
- If you are the first person to register the organisation, you will be the organisation administrator, and will be able to authorise other users from your organisation's Admin section under Users / User Admin Approval.
- When you are logged in, additional options become available to you such as to download documentation, submit tender queries and manage users in your organisation.
Should you need guidance in creating your account, please use the chat widget at the bottom right of the screen.