- University of Limpopo
The University of Limpopo undertakes all procurements of goods, services, professional services and construction works through an open and transparent bidding process.
In order to ensure a fair bidding process, the University of Limpopo has engaged the SABEeX Delivery Management System to manage the following activities in order to maintain a clear audit trail:
- registration of interest in a particular bid advertised
- downloading of bid documentation
- distribution of addenda and notices
- submission of bid-related queries
- receipt of online submissions.
To access the tender documentation for any bid, the user is first required to create a free account on the system. Thereafter they are able to access any bid advertised and download the bid documentation.
To locate a specific bid, the user is required to Log in successfully, click on the Procurements Menu, Advertised Procurements and select the bid you wish to view, download or submit your offer.
Please create an account to verify your email address and login. This will provide you access to the procurement documentation and functions within this platform.
- Click on the Login/Register link at the top right of the page, and then on the right hand side Create Account.
- Complete the details requested, and the system will send you an email containing a link to activate your account (please check your junkmail for the activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- From that link, you will be able to activate your account.
- When you first login, you will be asked to select your organisation. Please check whether your organisation has been registered already from the dropdown box. If your organisation is not there, please take a moment to create a new organisation and provide your details.
- If you are the first person to register the organisation, you will be the organisation administrator, and will be able to authorise other users from your organisation's Admin section under Users / User Admin Approval.
- When you are logged in, additional options become available to you such as to download documentation, submit tender queries and manage users in your organisation.
Should you need guidance in creating your account, please use the chat widget at the bottom right of the screen.