- SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF WIFI AND FIBRE OPTIC INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF WIFI AND FIBRE OPTIC INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
This procurement has closed
||SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF WIFI AND FIBRE OPTIC INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
|Tender Notice Description:
The University of Limpopo (UL) hereby invites qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable prospective service provider(s) in the information and communication technology sector to submit bids/tenders for the supply and installation of WIFI and Fibre Optic Infrastructure to the University.
Prospective bidders should note the following:
- Bid documents, which include the specification of the service, can be downloaded for free from the Employer’s website at www.ul.ac.za from 12h00 on 31 July 2022.
- A non-refundable tender deposit of R10 000.00 payable by EFT in favour of the Employer is required should they decide to submit an offer. The following banking details are to be used:
Account Holder: University of Limpopo
Name of Bank: Standard Bank
Account Type: Current
Account number 030131405
Branch Code: 052548
Payment Reference: UL2021/05/04
Proof of payment must be attached to the tender document's response
- The closing time for receipt of bids is 12:00 pm on Friday, 19 August 2022.
- All bid or quotation documents must be submitted through an online tender box at: sabeexdmx.com.
(Bidders must ensure that tenders are uploaded timeously in order to avoid disappointments).
- No hand delivery, faxed, or emailed copies will be accepted. If a bid is late or delivered to the incorrect address, it will not be accepted for consideration.
- Enquiries relating to this TENDER should be in writing to Mr. I. Ramaila Email: email@example.com.
- The preferred language of communication is English.
- The University shall not be responsible for, or pay for, any expenses or losses, which may be incurred by the Proposer in the preparation and delivery of its Responses.
- All material submitted in reply to this RFP shall become the property of the University and may only be returned to a Proposer at the University’s discretion.
- Responses submitted to the University may be reviewed and evaluated by any person appointed thereto by the University acting in its sole and absolute discretion, except for competitor Proposers.
- The University has the right to use any or all of the information presented to it in any Response to the RFP as it deems fit.
||Fri, 2022-08-19 12:00
||Fri, 2022-08-19 12:00
||Online Tender Box
Tender Submissions Received
||No. of copies
||Dibeshu IT Solution and Stationery (PTY) LTD
||Bridging Digital Divide Group (PTY) LTD
||Mongalo Engineering & Projects (MENG)
||Emalangeni Technologies PTY
||Salaamedia (Pty) Ltd
The tender award will be published shortly.