- TSD-2021-009 Request for Quotation for the Proposed Security Upgrades at Dalmada Portion 26 of Farm Geluk, 998/LS Dalmada AH for the University of Limpopo
TSD-2021-009 Request for Quotation for the Proposed Security Upgrades at Dalmada Portion 26 of Farm Geluk, 998/LS Dalmada AH for the University of Limpopo
This procurement has closed
||TSD-2021-009 Request for Quotation for the Proposed Security Upgrades at Dalmada Portion 26 of Farm Geluk, 998/LS Dalmada AH for the University of Limpopo
|Tender Notice Description:
The University of Limpopo invites tenders for the procurement of a contractor for the proposed security
upgrades at Dalmada Portion 26 of Farm Geluk, 998/LS Dalmada AH for the University of Limpopo.
Contract(s) will be based on the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Short Contract (April 2013).
Tenderers must be registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) in a
contractor grading designation determined in accordance with the sum tendered for a class of construction
work or higher. It is estimated that tenderers should have a CIDB grading of 3GB PE or higher. Joint
ventures are eligible to submit tenders provided every member of the joint venture is registered with the
The pre-qualification criteria in accordance with the PPPFA Regulations 2017 are as follows:
Tenderers who are a B-BBEE status level 1 or 2 contributors AND
are at least 51% owned by
o black persons OR
o women OR
o youth (not older than 35 years old as at closing date) OR
o co-operatives owned by black persons.
Have completed at least a single alteration and refurbishment project of the value of R1,2 (VAT
inclusive) or higher in the last three years
Registered in cidb grading 3 GB class of construction work or higher
• Queries relating to the issue of these documents may be addressed in writing, to Mr. Innocent Ramaila
at e-mail innocent.Ramaila@ul.ac.za.
• A compulsory site briefing and session with representatives of the Employer will take place at
technical services, the date for the briefing session is 2 August 2022 from 14h00.
• Tenderer must confirm their attendance via email @ Hamelton.firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL COVID 19 REGULATIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED
• The closing time of receipt of tenders is 12h00 on 12 August 2022.
• Documents may be downloaded for free from the Employer’s website www.ul.ac.za from 12h00 on 27
• Tenders documents must be submitted through an Online Tender Box at: secure.sabeexdms.com
||Fri, 2022-08-12 12:00
||Fri, 2022-08-12 12:00
||Online Tender Box
Tender Submissions Received
||No. of copies
||ERGOFLEX 455 CC
||Katmal Construction (Pty) Ltd
||Morolane Trading and Projects
||FAULA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD
The tender award will be published shortly.